martes, julio 01, 2008

I made a lot of layouts lately using my latest products

This is my sister Bárbara with her beutiful smile, I am using my Nature's affaire set and one of my Commercial wrapped frames here-available in all my stores...and off course one small part of my favorite lyrics from one of my fav songs: SMILE
And here is my baby daughter Camila (nota that baby ,she is 18th) usning my Nature's affaire kit
Carmela, my adorable niece, she is always possing, like a model. I am using one of my commercial wrapped frames, part of my Nature's affaire kit and my latest product: Classy borders papers pack.
Mathew Mconeghy, wowwwwwwww...he is so cute!
Using my Classy border paper pack and wrapped commercial frames.
And Ryan,love this guy...using my Classy border paper pack and elements from my Mn of our lives kit + one of my commercial wrapped frames.

All products are on special sale in all my stores!











No hay comentarios.: