viernes, setiembre 19, 2008

News, new kit, new stores!!!!!

My newest product, I think this is a really beutiful Kit, and it mitgh be my best so far, don't miss it:
Quality Life Kit by Kakleidesigns
This is an stunning set of blending textures and colors
It is a great choice for every part of the year and every occasion.

The kit includes:
9 papers of 12x12-JPG format-300DPI.
1 Folded-torn paper of 12 x12-PNG format-300DPI.
42 assorted elements in PNG format-3ooDPI:

4 frames in 2 different models, 2 journals, 6 tags in 2 different models, 6 flowers in 2 different models 3 butterflies, 6 bows in 2 different models, 1 special Bouquet, 3 Fleurish corners, 3 beads tags, 2 eyelet ribbons,2 knotted ribbons, 2 fern ribbons, 2 scalloped ribbons
And it will be at 15% off until Monday 21th, and beleive me,is a real bargain!
You can find it at:
and I will be selling soon at:
Cottage scrap books store
so this kit will be there tomorrow and also on sale!
And I think I ought you all an apologie,
As you may know already I left SW for good and I won't come back
so, I thank you all so so much for all your mails, your support and your concern made me feel loved and happy, I don't have enough words to express my gratitude
But....I am so sorry if I couldn't answer all your mails or tell you more about my huge break up with SW, but you must understand that is a private matter, and I won't gossip, flame or anything besides what I already told you:
Thanks so much for your honest concern, I am fine, I am very happy with DS which is Lorie's store and I adore her and everybody there and also with Addie of CoolscrapsDigital which is also a wondrful friend and ...I will have a great surprise for you all pretty soon about Addie and me
And I am 40% off in my whole store at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL!!!

So, TYSM, love you all!!!!!!!!

And well, what are these????
These are different layouts, challenges, mini kits that will be freebies for you pretty soon that I made for a great PSP technique group by Cassel, hope you enjoy all these newbies!



And I almost forgot, please go to Digital Scrapn and find out who won LOTM from August...I am very proud!!!

No hay comentarios.: