viernes, setiembre 26, 2008

I was busy making Layouts for other designers in SAS contest!

I know this must sounds crazy, hahaahah, because I never make layouts...not even from my stuff...just a few and once in a while, but I don't know, I was going to participate in SAS designer contest but I couldn't make it,my first challenge "Heroes theme" I hated my kit so I decided to give up, also because my PC doesn't allow me to design 40 papers, 50 elements and many adds on like the rest of designers , number wasn't a rule, but well...I just couldn't make it...but what amazed me so much was a few private messages I received in my SAS box from many designers asking me not to give up and teling me that they actually bought my CU stuff many times, and well...I just felt really emocional, so I decided that even when I dn't have time I wasgoing to participate voting and making LOS when I could, so here are 6 frm 3 different tallented designers,and I mean wowwwwwwwwwwww, these women are extraordinary, you should go and get their kit and vote for them as I did!

So these 2 first ones blongs to Queen Brat KIT
AMAZING KIT!
Photos are snagged from free web photos links

These are from AmberWife kit, stunning kit!
Photos are my mom wen she was 5 and my daughter possing a few days ago!

And these last 2 are from Aquarius kit, and I must say...this is my favorite kit!!!!


I hope you enjoyed these as I did,
here are the link to the gallery when u can download these free kits and also vote!!!
http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23303


No hay comentarios.: