jueves, agosto 21, 2008

I have been banned with love and sweetnest

Thanks so much for her sweetness and talent to the most beutiful blog an stunning lady:
She is just one of my scrapping goddes, an I am one of her huge fans, visit her blog, she is amazing!
Lova ya girl!
So please don't be mad with me,I know I did this before, but I will try to choose different amazing people this time,and this is what you must do:
_Copy the award and post it in your blog
_Link the person who gave it to you
_ choose 7 blogs and link them
_ visit their blogs an let them know they have this magnificent award!
So here are the 7 blogs I will pass this sweet prize:
wonerful blogs from amazing people:

Jenn

DeniseGDesigns

Pretty Scrappy

Creations By Rachael

by God's design

Scrappy Lover

Bianca Design


No hay comentarios.: