jueves, julio 31, 2008

New amazing products, new sale, new layouts, new and newwwwwwwww

This amazing Layout is made by Sue using my Secrets of Underground kit



These are the separated samples of my new brag book-Alive Earth
Another amazing layout from Sue using my Secrets of underground kit

And my new set, this is one of my favorites kits, I really like how it turned out.
Alive Earth set
Paper pack
12 beutiful, unique papers of 12x12 inches-JPG format-300ppi-CU allowed. Wonderful designs and textures, earth colors like: orange, light pink, blue matt, green and others. Commercial use is allowed.
Alive Earth Elements Pack
40 beutiful elements, unique designs and textures, earth colors like: orange, light pink, blue matt, green and others.
4 frames in 2 different models6 bows in 2 different models3 butterflies4 flowers in 2 different models3 eyelet ribbons3 ric rac3 square diamond ribbons3 grungy ribbons2 journals6 tags in 2 different models3 wrapped bows ribbons
Personal, S4H, S4O allowed.

Alive Earth Brag Book
4 stunning QP of 7x7 inches-PNG format-300ppiin amazing colors and textures like,orange, light pink, blue matt, green.A beutiful match for Alive Earth Paper pack and Elements.S4H, S4O and personal use allowed.

And guess what?
IT IS ALL ON SALE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, IN ALL MY STORES, BUT IF YOU WANT THE FRESH DISCOUNT JUST CLICK ON THE TITTLE OF THIS POST, DON'T MISS THIS!!!


And this are 2 layouts I made with my newest set ALIVE EARTH!!!!

Go to DigiMania...you won't beleive my prices there!!!

No hay comentarios.: