domingo, julio 13, 2008

I made a lot of layouts...

Who said that you need lots of elements to make layouts?
Just a pair and a few beutiful papers and you can achieve real pieces of art...well, not like these ones, hahaha,I am not a good scrapper, bu I dolove my papers and playing with them
This was made with my Fabric Wonders paper pack and 2 elements from my newest kit: Delicate Whispers

Well, I adore John Mayer, he is gorgeous but he is also a great muisician, here I am using a free sample from a friend of mine Deco Mini kit, tallented, brilliant: Eirene Designs, you can find her blog in my Friend's blogs blog roll below, beleive me when I say it worth to visit her!



These last 3 are all made woth my Delicate Whispers kit, I love the colors for weddings, beutiful portraits like Norah Jones one of my fav also, a femme touch and babies layouts
Norah again with my Fabric wonders pp pack

Fabric Wonders Paper pack again!

Well, I have been scrapping a lot lately, it happens just sometimes...that I just feel this eaching for layouts and not for designing, and it feels so good, no stress, no tinking at all, is like dancing, the music leads....


Hope u like them,hugs, Karen

No hay comentarios.: