sábado, junio 07, 2008

This is our first hunt and I hope you enjoy a lot and of course, follow all the clues and get this complete kit: "A Natural Touch by Cida Merola"


This is our first hunt and I hope you enjoy a lot and of course, follow all the clues and get this complete kit: "A Natural Touch by Cida Merola"

The Clues:
1- Every night I sing songs of lull to sleep for him.
2- Paint the town red.
3- What little girls are made of.
4- Cruise by in your gondola.
5- Summer feels glorious!
6- I just simply love blue and brown!
7- Beautiful like the sun!
8- I'm the colour of the planet!
9- I was born silent black and white but now it is coloured!
10- All is better with real love.
Each part of the wonderful kit is protected with a password: firsthunt
All you need to do... is follow "Whisper"
Enjoy... and happy whispered hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios.: